Before your Botox or Dysport Treatment:
- Schedule your treatment at least two weeks prior to events. This gives the product time to reach full effect and ensures any redness, swelling or bruising has time to heal.
- Discontinuing use of aspirin, ibuprofen and other anti-inflammatories for at least 3 days prior to treatment will reduce the risk of redness and bruising.
- Avoid IPL photofacials and laser procedures for 7 days prior to treatment.
- Botox & Dysport are prohibited during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
After your Botox or Dysport Treatment:
- Do not exercise for 24 hours
- Do not wear a hat or helmet for 24 hours
- Do not receive a facial or massage for 1 week
- Do not rub areas that were injected for remainder of the day
- Avoid lying on back or bending over for 3-4 hours
- For optimal results, schedule treatments every 3-4 months