You don’t have to live with the embarrassment of spider veins. These common, unsightly veins can be caused by a multitude of factors, including pregnancy, heredity, or hormonal changes. Our laser therapy can effectively fade even the darkest spider veins, achieving the smooth, beautiful legs you’ve always wanted.
Our laser creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deeply into the skin tissue, delivering a controlled amount of therapeutic heat to targeted blood vessels. Working in tandem with the body’s natural processes, this therapy enables the vessels to fade away. In most cases, optimal results can be achieved between two and three treatments spaced a few weeks apart.
- *On average, 3 to 5 treatments are performed
- *We recommend avoiding vigorous exercise for several days after treatment
- *It can take up to 8 weeks for fading to occur
- *Avoid sun exposure 7 days prior or post-treatment
- *No chemical tans can be applied prior to treatments
- *Patient can not be on any photosynthesizing medications during treatment
- *Patient can not be treated if active infection is present