Series pricing may be recommended based on the number of treatments necessary for desired treatment goals.
SkinPen® – The World’s First FDA-Cleared Microneedling Device
SkinPen® can safely and effectively treat facial acne scars and improve the overall texture of the skin. Its fast and safe method creates micro channels into the skin’s surface which initiates a response in your body to produce new collagen and elastin. With as little as three non-invasive treatments spaced 30 days apart, you can improve your appearance and have lasting results even 6 months after you complete your last session.
Schedule your Microneedling with PRP
By using PRP or Plasma Rich Platelets we can boost cell turnover and trigger collagen and elastin production. PRP also smoothes lines and wrinkles, decreases the signs of scar tissue, and provides antioxidants and hydrating properties to your skin.. The procedure involves drawing blood from your arm, separating the platelets, and applying them back onto your face.
By upgrading to our BENEV Exosome Facial, you are adding the most cutting edge scientific biotech breakthrough for skin rejuvenation and regeneration. Exosomes are responsible for cell to cell communication and for facilitating the exchange of RNA and other important proteins between cells (e.g. fibroblasts, keratinocytes, immune cells, etc.), in addition to transferring numerous growth factors and cytokines and genetic materials that have shown signs of tissue repair and improving skin cells. These data coding avatars have been harnessed for our new line of exosome products to promote a more radiant youthful appearance.
- It’s Natural. – SkinPen® does not use any chemicals or heat to remove layers of skin. This device uses sharp, sterile needles to penetrate the skin causing micro-injuries. Your body then produces collagen to heal these wounds naturally.
- Safety. – SkinPen® is designed for the overall safety of the client. Its tip has a built-in safety mechanism that only allows it to be used for one treatment which means that there is no reuse of any tips for multiple treatments which prevents any cross-contamination from occurring.
- Versatility. – SkinPen® can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars. Its needles are able to adjust to different lengths, allowing your provider to customize your procedure based on the skin’s thickness and your specific needs.
- Comfort. – There are minimal side effects and downtime following a SkinPen® procedure. Slight swelling and redness/pinkness in the area (like that from a mild sunburn) usually lasts only two to four days, so you can return to work or social activities quickly.
WHAT IS PRP?
PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma, is a high concentration of platelets surrounded in its own plasma.
HOW IS THE PRP USED?
- One of our clinical technicians will draw an amount of blood from the patient, similar to what is required for a basic lab test.
- He or she will then place the blood in a centrifuge which will spin the blood at a very rapid rate to separate the platelets from the other components of blood.
- Once this process is complete the PRP (platelet-rich plasma) is activated to release at least 8 essential growth factors and signaling proteins.
- We then take the PRP solution and use it as a glide during your microneedling session. This will enhance your treatment by stimulating collagen production and repairing damaged tissue.
THIS TREATMENT IS PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO:
- Stimulate collagen production
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation
- Even overall complexion, texture, and tone