Group photos, selfies, and photos on Facebook keep us concerned about how we look in those photos. No wonder you want to improve the look of aging – fine lines, wrinkles, hollowed cheeks. Unfortunately, as you age, collagen fibers that support the connective tissue of your face begin to fail. As a result, age means your skin is more susceptible to wrinkles, lines, and hollows. You do what you can to slow the process of aging by eating healthy and exercising, but it doesn’t matter. You still age, and wrinkles, hollows, and wrinkles appear.
Try dermal fillers to help firm up your face and keep the fine lines and wrinkles unnoticeable for as long as you can. Dermal fillers are composed of organic chemicals that take the form of a gel. Gels are injected into the wrinkles, lines, and hollows to fill them out and add volume. Clients are most concerned about treatment areas are the eyes, cheeks, jawline, and lips.
Types of filler ingredients include:
Hyaluronic acid, a water-absorbing gel, is injected beneath the skin and improves contours. It fills depressions and hollows and perfectly treats fine lines and wrinkles. The body naturally loses hyaluronic acid as time goes on, and treatments need to be repeated after a year.
Calcium hydroxyapatite is a naturally occurring mineral substance making up 70% of human bones (https://www.medicadepot.com/blog/what-are-dermal-fillers-aesthetics.html). It is well-tolerated and fills in fine lines and wrinkles, enhances volume, and creates fullness.
Polylactic acid is an organic compound that comes from corn or sugar beets. Polylactic acid is an injectable filler that acts as a scaffold and triggers the body to produce collagen. Collagen gives the skin its shape and structure.
Eight Uses for Dermal Fillers
- Lips. You may be lucky enough to have full and plump lips, but most people do not have these sexy lips. Lips thin with age, unfortunately, and need help. Clients have been trying dermal fillers to add shape and volume to the lips. Adding filler is a simple treatment making a big difference to your looks. However, it may take a few treatments to get the plump lips you want to prevent over-plumping.
- Fading Laugh Lines. Laughter is a great way to enhance your mental health, but laughter leads to those wrinkles and lines that form around the mount. These lines are called nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and smile lines. Laugh lines are really unavoidable as you age. If you want to decrease that laugh line, fillers can be injected into the creases around your mouth. You will be amazed at the volume and plumpness dermal fillers provide.
- Jaw and Chin. Are you unhappy with the appearance of their chin and jawline? Aging causes the chin and jawline to sag. You may also be predisposed to a weaker jawline or a small chin that looks disproportionate to the rest of your face. On the other hand, a strong chin and molded jawline are much more attractive, and dermal fillers can sculpt the lower part of your face. Dermal fillers stiffen the skin, define the chin and jowls to minimize the appearance of a weak chin, and balance out your face.
- Acne Scarring. Research has stated that at least 40% (https://introlift.com/8-uses-for-dermal-fillers) of people who suffer from acne end up with scarring. Acne scars are difficult to clear. Chemical peels and laser treatments help, but these treatments depend on the type of acne scar. Dermal fillers can help with acne scars.
Dermal fillers are injected just below the scars. The scars then lift, and the skin has a brighter and much smoother appearance. The injection also targets the fibroblast cells in your skin and triggers your skin to produce more volume and elastin. As a result, you have longer-lasting results from the treatment, and your skin works to heal itself.
- Tech Neck Lines Cleared. Do you look down at a screen every day, all day? These repeated motions lead to tech neck. These are the horizontal wrinkles and lines that appear on the neck due to constantly bending your neck. However, you still may have these same lines on your neck due to aging. The skin on the neck is thinner and more delicate than people realize, and it does not take a long time to become wrinkled and loose.
- Hollowness Under the Eyes. Are the areas under your eyes hollower? Hollows under the eyes are common and are credited to the natural loss of collagen and elastin with age. Your skin loses its structure and volume, which leads to hollowness. Dermal fillers effectively restore lost volume and give the skin its plumpness. Fillers will have an immediate effect and trigger more collagen and elastin. Under-eye dermal fillers also treat dark eye bags and fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes.
- Aging Hands. The skin on your hands gets thinner and becomes more fragile with age. The hands are exposed to environmental factors that cause them to wrinkle and look old. Try dermal fillers that are an optimum way to restore the smoothness and firmness of your hands. Dermal fillers restore volume to the hands immediately and plump them up. As a result, wrinkles, tendons, veins, and bones are much less visible.
Talk to your skincare specialist at Bella Medspa in Clarksville, TN. Make an appointment at https://bellamedspa.com/ or call 931-245-0500. Bella Medspa will provide you with all the information you need on dermal fillers and help renew your skin.