Most clients will bring an older pair of undergarments to wear or will wear a bathing suit. We do provide disposable bottoms upon request.
- For the best possible tan, you should exfoliate prior to arriving.
- You should wear deodorant or lotions, as this may affect the color.
- Bring loose clothing to change into after your tan is complete.
- If getting a pedicure or manicure, do this before spray tanning.
- Remove all make-up if possible
- Wear your hair out of the face or in a ponytail
Your spray tan should last an average of 5 – 7 days if cared for appropriately. Those who apply lotion and avoid exfoliating products typically have the best results. Saltwater and chlorine can affect how long the tan may last.
No! This hand-crafted formula is designed to provide the most natural tone of tan.
We use a DHA (dihydroxyacetone), vegan, hand-crafted formula that is ph- balanced. The formulas we use include cosmetic bronzers so that you leave with a temporary tan as your DHA treatment takes effect.